COVID-19, Business Updates
This is our latest COVID-19 update following the Government’s announcements. (Last updated 11th May 2020) At Eco Rentals, we are always committed to providing a safe and clean environment for all our customers and staff. Our team is well informed with al COVID-19 protocols.
To keep our staff and customers safe during this pandemic we have implemented the followings:
- We required you to make all your quotes and bookings online or via the phone.
- Only drivers will be allowed to enter the site. Their information will be kept as part of contact tracing reqired by the Ministry of Health.
- All customers are required to maintain the required 2 mitres social distancing.
- Hand sanitiser is available free for all customers to use at the site.
- All the things that customers touch such as the eftpos machine, the desk and pens are cleaned and sanitised between each use.
- We always disinfected our all vehicles between each use.
- We can provide masks and gloves for a small additional price if customer required.
- All instructions on the site or given by staff must be followed.
Customer acknowledgement and agreement to our guidelines and safety procedures.
Please be considerate as bookings may take longer due to our team following strict COVID–19 guidelines.
We are closely following all the guidelines from the NZ Ministry of Health to minimize the risks to our customers and staff members.
We do ask that all customers respect policies that we have put in place to reduce the risk of possible spread of COVID-19 in New Zealand.
If you have any queries about the practices we have in place please email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you soon.